Friday, May 14, 2010

Real Kiss

Does being single means you haven't experienced that wonderful, tingling kiss?
Like that in Princess Diaries, a kiss that will move one foot to linger up, up, unconsciously.



Yeah, like what Amelia showed here to her mom in the movie.
Well, I didn't expect myself to experience such, but I mean, THE KISS, yes, the KISS.

Well. Honestly. I already lost my first kiss to someone.
It was my first, obviously.
I don't remember any fireworks.
I just felt at ease.
But really, I don't know how to respond.
Haha.
SO much for my single life then kissing someone who apparently became my bf for half a year.

At some point, people tend to overanalyze things when a KISS or maybe, KISSES, are shared.
Some think it's the start of something new.
Or, the beginning of a more sizzling relationship.
Then there are those times, a kiss signals goodbye.

Kiss.
A physical contact of two persons' lips.
A touch of sensuality.
Or sometimes, can be used brutally.
Whatever purposes, it served.

For me.
I'll wait for that explosive kiss I'm dreaming.
Hopefully, it will be from someone who will end my single-licious days to a more completely-blissful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment